Field IT Support 9/8/2016
Minnesota City, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ***EXTENSIVE TRAVELLING - 95%.
* This position involves extensive customer interaction and service.
* The Product Implementation Analyst installs Pyxis Dispensing systems at our hospital customer sites.
* These projects typically can range in scope from installing one-unit expansions, to being part of a team that may install projects of over 100 units.
* The Product Implementation Analyst effectively performs the required tasks to insure successful project completion and customer satisfaction.
* Home-based position with up to 75-80% daily and overnight regional travel to customer sites in the territory.
THIS POSITION IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
* Install and support Pyxis Dispensing hardware and software in an acute care setting.
* Perform upgrades to Pyxis Dispensing software and hardware.
* Complete training and develop basic competency in the Pyxis Med Dispensing product line.
* Provide basic problem solving and troubleshooting as needed for customer.
* Conduct customer training on the use of Pyxis Dispensing products.
* Establish and maintain customer service relationships to ensure a long term business partnership.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Clinical experience and/or hospital pharmacy workflow knowledge required
* Pharmacy consulting experience a plus.
* Pyxis (MedStation 4000) and/or automation experience a plus.
* Technical support experience in a hospital setting a plus.
* Project management focus preferred.
* Training and teaching experience a plus.
* Prefer moderate technical skills: exposure to basic programming concepts and uses; demonstration of technical skills in working environment; working knowledge of variety of software/hardware applications and accessories; understanding of relationship between software and hardware; exposure to interface and communications technology.
* Knowledge of VMware, Sequel Server and Microsoft Active Directory a plus.
* The effective Product Implementation Analyst must be able to clearly communicate, thoroughly document and demonstrate a fundamental ability to overcome project hurdles/timeline delays while performing basic installations.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must have strong organization skills.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, "can-do" attitude.
* Driving requirements dictate that the candidate possess and maintain a valid driver license and be at least 21years old.
_Upon hire, must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions._
* _Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis._