Field Marketing Coordinator
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Field Marketing Coordinator is responsible for achieving sales targets and generating sales revenue at the contractor and project level while also working closely with the current distribution base. This role is responsible for understanding a broad range of products, users, applications, and distributor models to effectively determine what products their customers should support and what best fits the needs of our target contractors within the market.
* Promote DeWALT, Powers and Proto brands by effectively utilizing marketing programs, leveraging field resources, and distributor and end-user product training.
* Achieve sales goals for targeted product lines.
* Establish and develop key relationships with local communities of engineers, architects, building inspectors, distribution, and other key end-users.
* Provide support to end-users on product training through educational seminars.
* Regularly call on end-users in assigned area, ultimately driving end-user conversions.
* Identify new sales opportunities and create value-added offerings in the project/jobsite commercial construction business segment.
* Daily travel requirement to distributors, customers, events, etc.
* Up to 75% Local Travel
* Up to 10% Overnight Travel
* Support Powers product on site by offering application advice, training, and calibrated field testing.
* Bachelor s degree
* 3-5 years experience in Sales or Marketing for Construction Supplies
* Background in selling technical or specified product lines preferred
* Knowledge of the local STAFDA distribution base preferred
* Proven background of historic sales success
* Valid Driver's License
* Physical Ability to travel daily
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.