Field Marketing Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONVenafi s field marketing efforts a key part of our overall marketing strategy. The Field Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Field Marketing Manager and the Director of Field Marketing with vendor relationships, event management, company brand awareness and lead generation.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Working with the Field marketing and sales teams, the Field Marketing Coordinator will support our event strategy and building brand awareness
* Assist with all aspects of event and trade show planning
* Plan, coordinate and execute small events and provide support for medium to larger events (tradeshows, workshops, seminars, roadshows)
* Establish, test, optimize and track performance of pre/post event marketing campaigns
* Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports for each event
* Coordinate appointments and scheduling of events on the calendars
* Develop, track, and monitor progression of event leads
Must Have Qualities
* Excellent time management and organizational skills are required including exceptional written and oral and communication skills
* Great attention to detail while working under short deadlines
* Bachelor s Degree preferred and a minimum of three to five (3-5) years experience in marketing, events, field marketing, or related field
* Be a go-getter, self-starter, creative thinker, and problem solver
* Strong interpersonal skills as well as acute attention to detail and strategic thinking capabilities
* Ability to always deliver, despite obstacles and under short deadlines
* Strong prospect, customer and executive interfacing communication skills
* Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience using SalesForce and Marketo a plus
* Ability to travel domestically 25-30%+ for onsite event management
Direct report to the Field Marketing Manager
Venafi is the market-leading cybersecurity company that secures and protects the cryptographic keys and digital certificates every business and government depends on for secure communications, commerce, computing, and mobility. Venafi provides the Immune System for the Internet , constantly assessing which keys and certificates are trusted, protecting those that should be trusted, and fixing or blocking those that are not. By protecting the foundation of all cybersecurity keys and certificates Venafi prevents them from being misused by cyber criminals. The Venafi Trust Protection Platform delivers an ever-evolving, intelligent response that protects your network, business, and brand.
Venafi customers are among the world's most demanding, security-conscious Global 2000 organizations, including four of the top five U.S. banks, eight of the top U.S. 10 health insurance companies and four of the top seven U.S. retailers. Venafi is backed by top-tier venture capital funds, including Foundation Capital, Intel Capital, Origin Partners, Pelion Venture Partners, QuestMark Partners, and Silver Lake Partners. For more information, visit www.venafi.com.
For the last ten years Venafi has been ensuring trust through securing digital certificates and cryptographic keys when no other organization was considering these threats. Internally we have an exceptional culture comprised of ethics, fun, heart, agility, speed, curiosity, innovation and a can-do attitude. Venafi s team is collaborative and innovative, which operates within an open work environment: no cubicles, corner offices, or working in silos. Leadership and hard work are valued and recognized, with an emphasis placed on interaction and enjoyment as ongoing parts of our culture. Venafi offers a team environment, which encourages excellence and rewards individual contributions, to provide opportunities for professional development. With no competition, Venafi is paving the way to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates for the Global 5000 enterprises. Be part of an elite team to protect companies from major cyber security breaches.
Red Herring 2013 Top 100 North America Award
A Gartner-recognized Cool Vendor
SC Awards Europe 2013 for Best Encryption Solution
Encryption Director Wins SIIA CODiE Award
All positions subject may close without notice. All placements are contingent upon a passed background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.