Field Marketing/Event Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Support marketing and events organization in design and development of events program and new projects
* Execute and maintain event operations tasks for the team ((i.e. event landing pages, campaign creations, post event emails, upload event lists, etc.)
* Respond to event inquiries from email and events hotlines
* Event logistics /execution and registration support including hotel set-up, on-site marketing materials, name badges and gathering registration materials
* Maintain and organize marketing and events data (event calendars, budget, event survey, attendee lists, etc)
* Maintain marketing materials for events (i.e. collateral, banners, giveaways, etc.)
* Support webinar and event logistics, execution, set-up and follow up activities
* Support tradeshow management for any Deltek external events
* Collaborate with marketing team members on promotion plans, schedules and other projects in support of marketing and events staff as assigned
* Help ensure accuracy and quality of marketing creative and emails
* Improve on current processes and procedures to assure optimal utilization of marketing and event initiatives
* Conduct online research projects
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and quick turnaround as necessary
* Four-year college degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Communications.
* 2-5 years of experience in event planning and execution
* Strong interest in learning more about marketing and events in the government technology industry
* Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; independent worker and self-starter with ability to build effective working relationships
* Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills along with strong attention to detail required
* Desire to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment
* Strong ability to work well under pressure with multiple deadlines, provide superior attention to detail, and ability to troubleshoot unplanned circumstances
* Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite, to include Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and other marketing/CRM software (ON24, Tableau, Salesforce, Eloqua, etc).
* Must have ability to quickly learn new software systems/tools (i.e., registration, sourcing, etc.) HMTL experience a plus, but not required.
* Must be physically able to assist in event set-up, standing for long periods of time
* Must have high-energy work ethic and be able to travel and work non-standard business hours throughout the year
* Proven ability to work with C-level executives
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek, Inc., utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for Deltek is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website by clicking the logo below. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security..