Field Marketing Manager, Americas Channels
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Check Point Software Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONMAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
* In supporting Americas Channels, you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channelmarketing activities for select groups of national channel partners including DMRs, SI, MSPs, and distributors
* Development of SMB integrated marketingcampaigns to be leveraged by partners
* Implementing channelcampaigns to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets
* Go-to-market strategies for sales partner enablement and recruitment of new partners
* Overseeing day to day channel Co-op budgets including ongoing training of process, guidelines and system
* Ensuring channel activities are aligned with Check Point overall marketing strategy
* 5-7 years of work experience with a proven track record in field or channelmarketing
* Past experience managing marketingbudgets ideally within a channelmarketing setting
* Proven track record in developing and executing integrated marketingcampaigns
* Must be self-motivated and highly organized, with demonstrated project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
* Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
* BS/BA in Marketing or related field