Field Marketing Manager - BC/DR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Tandem Recruiting Group
Field Marketing Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Relocation and visa transfers are not available for this role
Fluent in English ( A+ for Spanish too)
The _FIELD MARKETING MANAGER_, will create and execute field marketing activities. You will be directly responsible for the ROI of partner joint marketing planning, including event management & lead generation campaigns, communication, and overall program adoption.
You are also responsible for the execution of all of our corporate initiatives for marketing, awareness, and demand generation including campaign and event logistics as defines by the national program manager.
This role is key in supporting the partner marketing organization and will report to National Partner Marketing Manager and the Director, Global Partner Marketing.
* Support development of our brand in the region
* Plan and execute marketing activities and programs with partners including joint physical and virtual events, website co-marketing, and email campaigns
* Manage and assess partner-initiated events and recommend strategy for participation
* Manage marketing development budget allocation ensuring activity plans are in line with quarterly budgets, and events have a clear and tracked ROI
* Serve as the first point of contact for partner marketing questions and requests
* Track and drive partner participation of programs including resource utilization, marketing plan participation and training certifications
* Provide suggestions and ideas that enhance processes, partner experience, and simplicity of operation
* Work with corporate marketing to implement programs and campaigns in the region, including execution of corporate events small to large.
* MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING
* FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
* STRONG FIELD AND/OR CHANNEL MARKETING PROGRAM EXPERTISE INCLUDING PROVEN RESPONSIBILITY FOR MULTIPLE, MULTI-TOUCH MARKETING INITIATIVES
* EXPERIENCE WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT, NEGOTIATION AND STRONG DECISION-MAKING SKILLS
* EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION, ORGANIZATIONAL ABILITIES, INCLUDING PROVEN ATTENTION TO DETAIL
* EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING MARKETING AUTOMATION PLATFORMS SUCH AS MARKETO AND CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING SALESFORCE.COM
* HIGH ENERGY INDIVIDUAL WHO IS ABLE TO WORK IN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT
* A SELF-STARTER WHO HAS STRONG WORK ETHIC, IS INNOVATIVE AND CREATIVE
* ABILITY TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEERS, SALES, DISTRIBUTORS, RESELLERS AND CUSTOMERS
* EXPERIENCE IN TECHNOLOGY, EITHER WITHIN THE SOFTWARE, VIRTUALIZATION OR DISASTER RECOVERY SPACE
* Modern, energetic working environment
* Opportunities for professional growth and promotion - our employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement.
* Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise - with base salary + bonus for achieving goals.
* We offer a competitive health plan, 401k match, and stock options.
_QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:_
Your Address, City, State, Zip code, telephone
Are you currently employed and have to give 2 weeks' notice before accepting an offer Or can you begin working immediately
Number of years of industry experience
Base salary now Total compensation now
Reason you want a new position (Layoff or please explain briefly)
Base Expectation Total compensation expectation
Are you a US citizen or explain your status
Are you interviewing or close to an offer
What job boards do you have your resume posted on
Up to what % of time will you travel if necessary
Please write a few sentences on why you are a good fit for the attached job description - please specify your skills that reflect this job description and the number of each.
Number of years' exp in:
Are you fluent in both English and Spanish
Virtualization/Disaster Recovery Technology