Field Marketing Manager / Sr Merchandising Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION PROFILE
The Senior Merchandising analyst is responsible for executing a profitable and customer focused merchandising strategy across all web properties. This role will work cross functionally with other segments of the business (Marketing/IT/Operations/Sales) to develop a promotional and pricing roadmap that furthers the business objectives of Ricoh Corporation.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Managing and executing multi-channel marketing calendars and promotional events
* Managing large scale product and services launches, including tracking tasks and dependencies across multiple teams
* Product messaging and branding development
* Creative asset production (in partnership with dedicated design team)
* Publishing content to site via CMS
* Analyzing traffic patterns and optimizing channels to drive maximum campaign effectiveness
* Working collaboratively with Testing and Analytics teams to drive constant improvement in campaign and promotional effectiveness
* Partner with online product development teams to drive requirements for new or enhanced site capabilities
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* 5+ years demonstrable experience in online marketing/merchandising field
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* XML, HTML, CMS experience preferred
* MS Office
* Bachelor's degree in relevant business discipline (MBA Preferred)
* Adept at relationship building through all levels of the organization
* Bachelors degree in marketing, finance, or other business discipline (MBA preferred)
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.