Field Marketing, Senior Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
ROLE: Field Marketing, Senior Specialist
LOCATION: New York, Atlanta
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Field Marketing Senior Specialist role will support the strategic planning, execution and oversight of Southeast Enterprise Business Unit Executive Programs. This position is responsible for program management, analysis, tracking and reporting for strategic marketing initiatives. This position can be located in our New York or Atlanta offices.
* Act as the marketing liaison into the EBU sales team, including the representation and strategic positioning of key executive programs, marketing programs and alliance partner marketing activities
* Work with Market Director to Present / Pitch the market strategy, campaign results and new programs to all RVPs and AVPs to help build sales pipeline and closing of business.
* Drive 5-8 regional quarterly campaigns to build interest in field marketing events and post- event lead development.
* Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for program efforts.
* Assist the Market Director in development of quarterly marketing strategy in support of Sales objectives.
* Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.
* Bachelor level degree preferably with a Marketing, Communications or Business emphasis.
* 3 + years of high-tech sales or marketing experience, preferably in a field facing role.
* 1-2 years event planning experience of in-person marketing events is preferred.
* Strong knowledge of salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM application, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
* Travel required.
* Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs within a very high velocity, shifting environment with associated analytical tools.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically.
* Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy.
* Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to "turn on a dime", think through problems to come up with innovative solutions.
* Experience successfully interfacing with external vendors and external marketing agencies.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.