This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 1/17/2017
- High school degree or equivalent
- Transportation experience is a plus
- Prior audit experience and/or knowledge of Medicaid guidelines a plus
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to train drivers and attendants using LogistiCare prescribed training curriculum
- Basic knowledge of assigned geographical area along with ability to read and follow maps
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be self-motivated and possess superior time management skills
- Demonstrated software skills to include proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have proven experience dealing with conflict management
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout assigned territory
- Approximately 25% of work time is conducted in an office setting and approximately 75% will involve extensive travel
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Valid/current driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must be flexible to work a variety of work schedules/hours
- Ability to follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks a full time Field Monitor / Investigator. The Field Monitor is responsible for ensuring transportation providers who contract with LogistiCare meet and exceed the compliance requirements contained in our contract. This includes Training drivers and attendants in Passenger Assistance & Safety, and in Defensive Driving. Performs random and/or assigned field investigations, and files reports on each investigation using appropriate reporting form, of providers' adherence to contract requirements, service quality at the particular facility, and the continued appropriateness of LGTC's assigned level of service for trips to the facility. The Field Monitor also performs vehicle inspections to ensure vehicle compliance with all ADA and other Federal, State and Local regulatory standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains certification as Instructor for both Passenger Assistance, Sensitivity & Safety as well as Defensive Driving.
- Trains driver and attendants using LGTC prescribed training curriculum.
- Performing vehicle inspections to ensure vehicle compliance with all ADA and other Federal, State and Local regulatory standards.
- Performs scheduled and random visits (within region) to healthcare facilities and contracted transportation providers to verify level of
service and provider adherence to contract standards.
- Schedules field work in coordination with appropriate management (i.e., Transportation Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Operations) to include planning and documenting work schedule and providing follow up reports to management on a regular basis.
- Investigates quality of transportation provider's on-time performance, driver's adherence to service requirements and any alteration(s) to rider's level of service and/or scheduling requirements.
- Focuses investigations on appropriate assignment of level of service by LGTC
and/or facility, and potential fraud and abuse based on available billing and trip data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Salary will be commensurate to incumbents experience and prior training.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.