Field Operations Service Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONField Operations Service Manager
Industry leader seeking a highly motivated individual with the right attitude and ability to provide strong leadership to a group of field based service professionals dedicated to achieving business results.
Join the nationwide leader in the product repair service. We have over 4,000 trained technicians that complete over 2 million service calls annually on all major brands of kitchen and laundry appliances, lawn & garden equipment, power and fitness equipment. Our technicians represent a portfolio of commercial and residential clients while providing a professional repair experience for our customers.
Making it all run is a talented team of managers and associates focused on improving the lives of our customers by providing quality services, products, and solutions that earn their trust and build lifetime relationships. Successful teamwork helps us build great customer relationships, remain profitable, and improve every day.
As a Services Manager you will provide leadership and direction to a team of 25-30 mobile technicians responsible for generating over $4M in annual revenues by providing service to 3000+ customers each month.
*Competitive compensation packages with Quarterly Incentive Plans.
*Comprehensive Health Plans to meet your individual and family's needs
*Ten week paid training program designed to accelerate industry and organizational development
*Ongoing development in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting designed to create advancement opportunities to motivated individualsQualified Candidates Possess:
* A commitment to total customer satisfaction, with outstanding interpersonal skills and professionalism.
* Experience in leading day-to-day operations while fostering a positive and open work environment.
* Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn proprietary software systems
* An ability to manage a virtual workforce and effectively communicate via non-traditional means.
* 2+ years of p/l management, budgeting and forecasting experience
* Experience using daily, monthly and annual performance trends to develop strategic solutions to improve business performance and meet (EBITDA) goals.
* Effective problem solving and resolution skills when working with customers and coaching associates
* Direct experience with recruiting, hiring, performance managing and career path development of direct reports.
* One or more years of direct or indirect sales or sales management experience
* Excellent presentation and coaching skills.
* A Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree plus 3+ years of related management experience
* The ability to interface with multiple levels of the organization and work with cross functional teams.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time during peak seasonal periodsEqual Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.