Field Project Manager - Boston, MA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 1/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
* Responsible for working with project teams to ensure project deadlines are met.
* Calls on and qualifies hospital administrators, nursing directors, nursing home owners, contractors, architects, equipment planners, project managers, etc. Arranges appointments, equipment demonstration, if required, and eventual sales for ArjoHuntleigh products.
* Responsible for ensuring that the regional budget for Ceiling Lift Products is met.
* When required, transports equipment to potential customer facilities and conducts thorough demonstrations of
ArjoHuntleigh design-integrated systems and products in accordance with established techniques and user needs.
* Develop relationships with architects in conjunction with projects within designated region. Also Work with the "Dodge" reports to specify all product ranges include both Disinfection and Hygiene.
* Conduct regular "lunch and learns" with specific accounts in conjunction with the Regional Sales Director and Acct Executives as required.
* Works with Acct Executives to develop individual territory sales on the above products. Review all QQ for region and individuals including drawings ETC.
* Following sale and delivery of product, conducts a complete in-service education of equipment operation to customer personnel, demonstrating safe and proper operating procedures when necessary.
* Initiates and maintains orderly customer and potential customer account files using ACT data base. Keeps a timely and accurate record of all contracts, developments, transactions, pertinent information and provides same information to the RSD on a regular basis.
* Plans and coordinates customer calls and product demonstrations to insure the most effective and efficient use of time.
* Develops and maintains current information regarding market conditions, sales potentials, and competition activity within assigned territory. Keeps Regional Sales Director informed of all related details.
* Work with local Acct Executives on forecasting for individual territories and ensure all projects are included. Train all Executives on products and updates.
* Channel, on a regular basis, all Ceiling Lift inquires to the Ceiling Life Specialists at the corporate office and continually monitor the business with the Acct Executive.
* Develops potential sales leads by conducting research, maintaining key industry contacts and attending trade shows and meetings.
* Prepares and submits to the Regional Sales Director complete, accurate and timely reports including Monthly Activity Review, Weekly Schedule Itinerary, Diligent and Regional Chain account activity lists and Expense Reports.
* Acquires and continually upgrades knowledge regarding the features, benefits and application of ArjoHuntleigh competitor equipment, selling techniques, healthcare industry trends, developments and legislative issues.
* Periodic follow-ups with existing customers to ensure ArjoHuntleigh products are performing to their satisfaction.
* Attend regular meetings and update Regional Sales Director.
* Any other reasonable request as designated by the Regional Sales Director.
Getinge Group is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability