Field Sales Account Manager IV - NAM (Sales-North America)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Solution Sales National Account Manager for Industry Leader
Are you interested in working for an Industry leader with outstanding growth potential* You ve come to the right place!
We re looking for National Account Manager with a passion for sales and an understanding of organizational hiring needs. As part of the Field Sales team you will be the face of Monster presenting to clients in their comfort zones. You will be selling Monster s extensive line of specific solutions to organizations within the Public Sector.
What you ll get to do (and what we hope you ve done before in your career):
* Supporting customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
* Mobilizing available internal and external resources to achieve sales and organizational goals; proactively negotiating for and accessing internal resources.
* Coordinate sales calls meetings and presentations; create and delivers customized standard presentations.
* Monitor account production, growth, future needs.
* Follow-up with customers.
* Develop effective executive calling strategies and dialogues on Monster solutions.
* Communicate account plans and key customer issues to all members of the sales team.
* Demonstrating business acumen, cultivating a network with the result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business advisor.
* Building effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
* Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one s intentions.
* Report up to leaders about what s happening with strategic accounts as well as the general climate of the market.
* Maneuvering within the client organization to establish relationships with new clients.
* Talking to various stakeholders within the organization to build or expand business.
* Communicate the purpose, boundaries, significant dates, and importance of the task, responsibility, or project to internal partners.
* Building, developing and managing qualified sales funnel of opportunities.
* Responsible for achieving a quarterly sales goal and an annual sales quotas
* Research customer s business through marketing literature, annual reports, press releases, org charts, financial reports to learn as much about the company s priorities and business drivers as possible.
* Staying abreast of client organizations recent news and activities. Job Requirements
* 5-7 years field sales experience.
* Experience in retaining and growing business through strategic and consultative approach that include value based selling, proactive quality customer service and the constant pursuit of up-sell opportunities.
* Has strong business experience and knowledge of the industry, Public Sector (Preferred)
* Sells at all levels in an organization, and is adept at working cross-functionally through Monster to deliver on selling complex solutions.
* Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
In order to be successful in this capacity, the National Account Manager needs to be proficient in the following competency areas:
* Devising Sales Approaches and Solutions - A successful NAM will try different and novel ways to deal with sales challenges and opportunities and will take courses of action or develop sales solutions that appropriately consider available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances, and probable consequences.
* Sales Negotiation - A successful NAM will effectively explore alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales agreements that gain customers acceptance and commitment.
* Sales Opportunity Analysis - A successful NAM will understand and utilize economic, financial, industry and organizational data and will accurately diagnose customers business strengths, weaknesses, and key issues that can inform sales strategies and plans.
* Sustaining Customer Satisfaction - A successful NAM will support customers during the implementation of sales contracts and throughout the relationship, seek and take appropriate actions on customer feedback, resolve difficult issues in a timely and professional manner and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
* Marshaling Resources - A successful NAM will mobilize available internal and external resources to achieve sales and organizational goals, proactively negotiate for and access resources outside one s immediate domain when necessary, and prepare internal and external partners to promote sales objectives.
* Formal Presentation - A successful NAM will present ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare and will deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
* Becoming a Business Advisor - A successful NAM will add customer equity by creating valued business partnerships with customers, proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer, and conveying a firm understanding of the customer s business and political drivers. Is relocation available*
Monster is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation with respect to Monster s services, please contact Monster at 1-800-MONSTER (1-800-666-7837).
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V