Field Sales, Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONgloProfessional, a leading developer and marketer of award-winning premium mineral cosmetic and skin care products are currently sold to the professional channel and in select specialty retailers. The Company's customer base includes over 5,000 dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, estheticians, and spas both domestically and internationally. glo offers a systematic approach to beauty with personalized skincare regimens to enhance professional treatments and skin nourishing mineral makeup to cover, correct and protect.
PLEASE PROVIDE A COVER LETTER EXPLAINING YOUR INTEREST IN SKIN CARE AND MINERAL COSMETICS.
To be considered:
* A passion for mineral makeup/ skin care
* Live in the territory boundary to be considered
* Previous B2B, field sales with travel, prospecting and account maintenance
gloProfessional is looking for candidates who possess a proven track record in sales preferably in the following fields: Skin Care, Dermatology, Medical, or Esthetics. Esthetics license preferred, but not required.
gloProfessional Business Consultants will consistently plan and organize activities, conduct monthly business meetings with active accounts, trainings with new accounts, refresher trainings with existing accounts, events, assist with inventory, merchandising, marketing and collaboration with accounts to create actionable business plans resulting in revenue generation for their customers.
gloProfessional Business Consultants are responsible for actively expanding the territory and achieving sales goals through the development of new business by profiling prospective accounts and converting leads into customers.
gloProfessional Business Consultants also must comply with required reporting, trainings, conference calls and meetings as needed. In addition, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Internet is required.
Must have strong communication skills, be highly organized and self-motivated. Must have the ability to make decisions using available information and resources. Ambitious self-starter with the desire to be a part of a growing organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency
* Ensure a strong working knowledge of product portfolio
* Apply learned product knowledge to accomplish and exceed sales objectives
* Assist in the development of territory sales forecasts
* Develop and implement territory plan maintaining consistency with national strategy
* Prospecting, building, cultivating assigned territory by personally visiting prospective and current accounts
* Responsible for growing existing accounts along with establishing new business in diverse fields including many physicians' specialties and a variety of high end Spas and licensed skincare facilities
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Provide monthly territory analysis identifying critical success factors
* Identify and develop relationships with Day Spas & Medi-Spas and targeted physicians
* Promote gloProfessional interests and positively portray and maintain gloProfessional image and entity through these relationships.
* Assist in developing educational programs to support these efforts regionally
* Attend sales meetings and conferences as required
* Provide timely and accurate administrative management of work hours in sand, and sales call data, customer objectives, communication responses, samples and expense reporting
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH GL
glo's consultant compensation package is highly competitive and rewards growth with a \'HIGHER PERFORMANCE DRIVES HIGHER REWARDS\' approach. This includes quarterly bonuses based on goal achievement with no cap, and bonuses increasing incrementally with each percentage of goal achievement. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO YOUR SUCCESS OR REWARD.
Outside Sales, Territory Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Skin Care Sales, Beauty Industry Sales, Cosmetic Sales, Cosmeceutical Sales