Field Sales Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou Know Molex...
You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow's breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
For more information:
* Visit the Molex website at www.molex.com
* Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors
* Watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors
* Connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors
* Read our blog at www.connector.com
Molex is seeking a dynamic and proactive Field Sales Administrator to support the Regional Sales Manager and sales team with administrative support, sample order processing assistance, coordination of meetings and trainings, and report processing. Administrative support includes calendar management, travel & regional meeting coordination, expense reports, and phone management.
This role will be responsible for:
* Collaborating with sales and product divisions to position, track, and create sample orders and collateral supporting all critical customers.
* Assisting the Regional Sales Manager for timely analytics for management review meetings.
* Facilitating and executing office tasks and needs to keep the office running smoothly.
* Coordinating and planning critical management and executive meetings in the office and also support the annual Regional sales meeting.
* Performing general office management duties to include coordinating cleaning, supply ordering, and meeting logistics.
* Answering, redirecting or responding to all incoming phone calls.
* Managing and reporting regional expenses weekly.
* Coordinating and executing office functions to further drive community and collaboration for the sales and product teams located in the regional office.
* High school diploma
* 3+ years experience providing administrative support and customer service
Preferred Job Requirements:
* Two year college degree
* Experience with SAP
Skills and Abilities:
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Good organizational skills to plan, prioritize and self-monitor own workload to meet goals and deadlines.
* Able to anticipate and respond in a timely manner to customer Service needs.
* Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others internally and externally with customers.