Field Sales Associate Endovascular - Broward/Miami Dade Florida
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries, including medical devices, fabrics, electronics, and manufacturing, for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Gore Medical Products has provided creative therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems for 35 years, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of vascular grafts, endovascular and interventional devices, surgical meshes for hernia repair, and sutures, we are looking for a Field Sales Associate to join our Endovascular Products Team and cover a territory in the Broward/Miami Dade region of Florida. If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we're looking for you. In this role, you will sell and promote existing and new structural heart products in all areas and applications.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be passionate about selling state-of-the art implantable medical devices that are the highest quality in their class
* Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
* Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
* Establishing and maintaining professional relationships
* Providing superior customer service
* Selling new technologies
* Analyzing customer needs
* Prioritizing time
* Working effectively and cooperatively as part of a team of sales associates within your region
* Complying with internal and external practices and procedures
Required Job Qualifications
* Bachelors degree
* At least 3 years' related experience, with increasingly effective professional sales to a customer base of clinicians, doctors, and surgeons
* Adaptable and flexible
* Ability to quickly develop strong and effective technical selling skills with new products in new markets
* Ability to understand medical/surgical procedures and terminology
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Basic computer skills
* Current, valid driver's license
* Ability to travel overnight approximately 50%
Desired Job Qualifications
* Currently resides in the territory
* Endovascular or interventional sales experience
* Experience with healthcare contracts and group-purchasing organizations
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screenin
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
Keywords: Gore, job, Miami, Dade, Broward, Florida, field, sales, selling, representative, medical, surgical, clinical, science, scientific, technical, technology, technologies, marketing, markets, devices, products, new, customers, group purchasing, contracts, healthcare, health care, cardiac, interventional