Field Sales Associate - Urology/Men's Health; Southern New England Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY LOCATION: US-MA-Worcester
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: US-MA-Western/Springfield; US-MA-Worcester; US-RI-Providence
REQUISITION ID: 286577
Boston Scientific's Urology/Men's Health Field Sales Associate is designed to provide support to accounts as directed by the Region Sales Manager; reporting directly to the Region Sales Manager. The primary role of the FSA is to maintain market share at current BSC accounts by delivering exceptional service through team driven directives and assist with clinical training needs for the region's team as needed including conducting in-services.
- Cultivate key account relationships. Develop and enhance these relationships through routine customer visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, procedural observation, and problem resolution. Relationships will be established with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management, Hospital Administration, and Infection Control.
- Work closely with the Sales Management team in evaluating business conditions and sales trends.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan that involves service support, with Region Manager and team members, to maintain market share and increase the quality of service to customers.
- Assist in the professional education activities sponsored by BSC by participating in on-site and field training workshops.
- Recognize opportunities to communicate and present BSC information to increase sales activities in the region.
- Provide timely updates to Regional Manager on ongoing business activities, competitive conditions, industry trends, etc.
- Manage expense budget and internally provided promotional budget within guideline.
- Prepares comprehensive plans, by account, which reflects overall Urology/Men's Health strategy.
- Maintain accurate records of sales expenses, customer files and field sales reports required.
- Submit any required administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Conduct all sales activities according to Travel & Entertainment (T&E) guidelines, Advamed Policies and Integrity Policies.
- Occasional weekend and evening trade show and/or meeting participation are a must.
- Committed to travel as necessary for position - typically 30-40% travel.
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- 2-5 years relevant business experience in B2B Sales
- BA/BS in business discipline or equivalent experience required
- Self-starter, team player, proven leadership qualities
- Possess the ability to determine and set direction.
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented
- Excels in fast-paced, competitive environment
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MA-Worcester||US-MA-Western/Springfield; US-MA-Worcester; US-RI-Providence||Field Sales||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Worcester