Field Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Tempur Sealy International
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTempur Sealy is seeking a passionate and driven Field Sales Consultant for the San Francisco area! This individual will ensure all retail sales associates (RSA's) have a thorough knowledge of the product and can effectively demonstrate product features and functionality to consumers.
* Builds/Maintains relationships with dealers.
* Prepares and conducts effective, conceptual brand/product training and presentations with sales personnel in stores to improve balance of sale.
* Responsible for growing account and territory revenue for national, regional and local accounts.
* Tracks floor plans/in-store visual merchandising to maximize sales.
* Tracks sales, line changes, floor plans, contests, new product, and price positioning of competitive lines.
* Communicates product promotions, upcoming events, supports new product introduction.
* Keeps accurate door call records and tracks effectiveness of store training and company promotions.
* Between two to three years training or retail sales experience with a career emphasis on bedding, furniture, or premium consumer durables
* Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining outstanding customer relationships
* Bachelor's degree (BA, or BS) from four-year college or university
* Must be willing to relocate to San Francisco, CA if not already located in the area
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This role is a field position based in the employee's residential home office. Regular, high volume travel may be required to build customer relationships in a retail-focused environment. Customer interaction is expected to mirror regular and customary retail hours of operation. Some stress may occur due to the fast-paced, change-oriented, results driven organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled