Field Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Tempur Sealy International
Spokane, WA, WA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTempur Sealy is looking for a driven and passionate Field Sales Consultant to ensure all retail sales associates (RSA's) have a thorough knowledge of the product and can effectively demonstrate product features and functionality to consumers. This role works with our local, regional and national account customers playing a key role in building advocacy with the RSA to drive retailer revenue growth. This position is located in Spokane, Washington or Boise, Idaho.
* Builds/Maintains relationships with dealers
* Prepares and conducts effective, conceptual brand/product training and presentations with sales personnel in stores to improve balance of sale.
* Responsible for growing account and territory revenue for national, regional and local accounts
* Tracks floor plans/in-store visual merchandising to maximize sales
* Tracks sales, line changes, floor plans, contests, new product, and price positioning of competitive lines
* Drives revenue through account strategy
* Responsible for in-store merchandising
* Communicates product promotions, upcoming events, supports new product introduction
* Keeps accurate door call records and tracks effectiveness of store training and company promotions.
* Identifies opportunities for territory growth: seeking and opening new account
* Between 2-3 years training or retail sales experience with a career emphasis on bedding, furniture, or premium consumer durables
* Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining outstanding customer relationships
* Bachelor's degree (BA, or BS) from four-year college or university
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This role is a field position based in the employee's residential home office. Regular, high volume travel may be required to build customer relationships in a retail-focused environment. Customer interaction is expected to mirror regular and customary retail hours of operation.