Field Sales Engineer 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Field Sales Engineer
Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing technology world. We are in-the-know individuals in an environment where exciting change is constant and thought-provoking. We see the infinite possibilities of new technology solutions that change the world for the better, and were proud to know our company is a part of it.
FIELD SALES ENGINEER
TRANSFORM TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS INTO BUSINESS GROWTH AREAS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
HYVE SOLUTIONS is seeking Field Sales Engineer with proven experience working with data center and HPC customers translating their business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. The ideal candidate will have with 5 years of related industry and job experience.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Lead design activities.
* Drive sales, design and planning.
* Determine business and technical requirements and ensure effective communication of proposed recommendations to senior management.
* Present products and technical proposals to end-users during consulting engagements to address their often complex requirements, design value driven architectures and explain the application and ROI of these solutions.
* Provide direction on design activities.
* Support the sales team by delivering compelling recommendations which directly results in the closing of new sales.
* Ensure revenue quota, deployment and service objectives are met while maintain a high level of prospect/customer satisfaction.
* Assist in the development of sales strategies and solutions to help ensure objectives are met.
* Act as technical point of contact for prospects, customers and the sales team.
* Provide follow-up supporting in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
* Research and write the responses to technical sections of RFI/RFPs.
* Form relationships with clients technical staff to identify new opportunities.
* Lead the gathering of architecture, design and presentation of solutions to meet the prospects needs.
* Drive and support pre-sales pilots, demonstrations, PoCs, evaluation and benchmarks.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position has a base salary. Benefits include profit sharing (which is discretionary and not guaranteed), health insurance, 401k, FSA, STD & LTD, vacation benefits (accrued at 10 days a year to start), 10 paid holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER.QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
HYVE. BE A PART OF IT!
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelors in Information Systems/Computer Science/Information Technology/etc. or equivalent years of industry related experience.
* Knowledge of multitenant and cloud switching deployments
* Knowledge of Server and Storage virtualization
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial and CxO levels.
* Proven Technical Translator skills, ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
* Knowledge of networking and complex software integration.
* Demonstrated experience prioritizing workload and identifying areas/making recommendations for improvements on existing process.
* Solid experience working effectively in remote offices and being self-managed with excellent prioritization skills.
* 5 years experience as a Sales or Networking Engineer or equivalent supporting scale-out data center or HPC customers.
* Consulting, pre-sales and/or sales engineering experience preferred Demonstrated skills ensuring programs and policies are consistent with the strategic plans and initiatives of the Company.
* Must be detail oriented and analytical with a passion for Customer Satisfaction.
* Established computer skills, specifically working with personal computers.
* Detail-oriented, high energy team player with strong work ethics and proven experience working within a fast-paced environment.
US-001-Fremont (CA) Corporate (SNX001)
44201 Nobel Dr
US-6918 -Hyve Seattle WA (6918)
Hyve Seattle WA
44201 Nobel Dr