Field Sales Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONField Sales Rep
Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing technology world. We are in-the-know individuals in an environment where exciting change is constant and thought-provoking. We see the infinite possibilities of new technology solutions that change the world for the better, and were proud to know our company is a part of it.
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE SYSTEM INTEGRATION DIVISION, SERVER/STORAGE/APPLIANCE
The Field Sales Representative will be responsible for selling integration services, providing design services, engineering support to new customers, recommending new configurations and solutions to customer specific requirements, partnering with vendors to sample evaluation units, understanding technical applications and validating hardware/software solutions with a key focus on customers that require an X86 platform or OEM appliance within specific vertical markets or embedded solutions. Verticals include Network, Communication, Security, Medical, Entertainment, Storage and others. Key customer candidates would include those customers that design for industrial applications.
WE ARE PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING TO OEMS THAT BUILD SOLUTIONS THAT ARE BASED ON OR REQUIRE X86 PLATFORMS OR MANUFACTURER APPLIANCES (SECURITY STORAGE) FOR SPECIFIC VERTICAL MARKETS.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Deliver presentations and develop key business relationships both internal and external
* Facilitate programs and promotions key to increasing account activity and opportunity.
* Design and execute sales account business plans by implementing short and long-term sales strategies.
* Focus on building solid relationships within defined accounts to achieve sales quotas and profitability forecasts.
* Establish and implement short and long-term sales strategies.
* Develop and drive programs and promotions within the accounts to increase profitable sales.
* Play a key role in increasing market share for the companys products and services.
* May recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
* Prepare and present management reports.
* Understand complex integration solution sales strategies.
MUST HAVES FOR THE JOB:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related area, and a minimum of 3 5 years of direct sales and/or business development related experience.
* Established background actively selling to major accounts with a well-developed contact list.
* A solid understanding of marketing and/or business management as well as proven knowledge and understanding of the interfaces and interrelationships between sales, marketing and business development.
* Proven track record in closing business and solid project management skills to include the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Familiarity with industry and market best practices.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
* Business communication skills, particularly facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Ability to work on a remote or virtual basis.
* Up to 30% travel required to include traveling in the computer and consumer electronics industry sector.
* Maintain a clean driving record.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position has a base salary. Benefits include profit sharing (which is discretionary and not guaranteed), health insurance, 401k, FSA, STD & LTD, vacation benefits (accrued at 10 days a year to start), 10 paid holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
SYNNEX. BE A PART OF IT!
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.