Field Sales Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Represents ATI Specialty Materials for the generation, development and maintenance of new and existing customers to meet and exceed the sales plan for the territory. Builds and maintains positive working relationships with new and existing customers through visits, presentations and negotiations. Search for potential new customers. Manage long-term agreements. Provide regular reports of sales activity, active inquiries, competitor intelligence and market trends. Assist department with inquiries, inventory maintenance, complaint resolution and expediting. Facilitates cross-selling opportunities within ATI High Performance Materials and Components and ATI Flat Roll segments.
* Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Three years direct materials sales experience or ATI Specialty Materials product knowledge-related experience. Experience in dealing with aerospace forgers is a plus.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient in Microsoft application
* Ability to present to new and existing customers
* Candidate must reside in sales territory or be willing to relocate. Territory is West Coast -- Southern California.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled