Field Sales Rep Trainee (May 2017)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bemis Company, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosted Date
Integrated Sales Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
English | Spanish
Provide sales coverage by telephone at the Bemis North America Headquarters for new account acquisitions, while penetrating existing assigned accounts for additional profitable business.
*This position will evolve into an opportunity in Outside Field Sales within 1 3 years. This role will require flexibility to relocate to another state based on staffing needs within the BNA Outside Sales Team.*
* Bemis North America (BNA) in alignment with Core Values at all times
* Maintain sales plan and rolling forecast
* Establishes rapport with key personnel at new and existing accounts.
* Maintains strong communications and manages accounts effectively to promote profitable sales growth
* Learn key BNA business systems
* Learn lead qualification process
* Learn BNA manufacturing and internal systems, customer s process, and customer equipment.
* Initiate as appropriate and maintain a professional and effective interactive relationship with Customer Service, Marketing, R&D, Graphics, Sales Management, etc.
* Accountable for managing sales, inventory, accounts receivable, and expenses within agreed upon levels.
* Participate in trade shows, and attend Regional/Department sales meetings and National Sales Meetings.
* Visit customers within a reasonable geographical area as needed to support customer needs and gain experience for future Outside Field Sales opportunity.
* Support BNA Working Capital Goals (AI, AR)
* Develop in depth knowledge of Bemis North America s products, processes and value added proposition to prepare for field sales opportunity.
* Meet sales plan and maintain accurate rolling forecast
* Obtain and develop new opportunities in BNA s core target markets to support growth and profit expectations to enable differentiation in the market.
* Meet Working Capitol Goals by managing aged inventory and days on hand inventory based on sales objectives.
Bachelor"s degree (BA) from a four year college or university in a related field; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
1- 2 years of successful experience in Integrated/Inside Sales, Customer Service, or similar sales experience.
Ability/Flexibility to relocate to another state within the United States based on staffing needs of the Bemis North America outside sales team.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate a general nature and level of work performed by employees within a classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability and Vet Employer