Field Sales Representative - Madison, Milwaukee
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Manheim s Field Sales Representative uses his/her past successes in sales and customer service to develop and maintain relationships with existing Manheim customers. More specifically, the person in this role services and grows customers within their assigned territory by selling the full range of Manheim services including buying and selling opportunities at Manheim locations outside of the assigned market.
The Field Sales Representative actively services assigned customer accounts, selling new or incremental Manheim services and ensuring that any service issues are effectively addressed. This individual helps the customer understand the value proposition that Manheim provides, and by doing so effectively, showing significant year over year growth with each account assigned.
* Develops and executes a plan to grow assigned accounts
* Services accounts in person and via phone, looking for incremental growth opportunities
* Addresses any service issues for customers
* Utilizes SalesForce on a daily basis for reporting and tracking purposes
* Achieve or exceed established sales goals as set by Manager
* Deliver superior customer experience in order to achieve account retention and growth
* Manages and services an account list in person, via phone and through email
* Build strong, lasting relationships with dealers and operating location staff
* Knows the competition and how to sell against it
* Manages service issues through multiple wholesale auction channels until a satisfactory resolution is found on behalf of customer
* Assesses customers wholesale inventory needs and offers solutions that increase their business with Manheim
* High school diploma required; Bachelor s degree preferred
* Minimum of 2 YEARS PROVEN SUCCESS IN OUTSIDE SALES and service;
* Automotive, auction, wholesale internet sales/service a plus;
* experience in selling and servicing an account list;
* proven track record of growing accounts from an existing base.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required;
* Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment;
* Easily able to grasp in-lane and online products and services and how to leverage in a competitive marketplace;
* Understanding of the retail/wholesale marketplace in an operational context to best position the Manheim Value Proposition
* Ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
* Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment;
* Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Regular day travel required as well as some infrequent overnight travel.
* Candidates must live in the assigned territory
Up to 75% but usually day travel within the assigned territory
* Reports to Field Sales Manager
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-IL-Matteson-20401 Cox Ave
Other Locations:US-WI-Milwaukee-Milwaukee Remote, US-WI-Madison-Madison Remote, US-IN-Merrillville-Merrillville Remote, US-Illinois
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 75 % of the Time