Field Service Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Replacement and Installation of new computer hardware.
* Answer calls, log and track customer requests using a problem-tracking tool. As appropriate, escalate problems to 1st and 2nd level support teams.
* Routinely check voice mail and monitor the Service Desk mailbox and ensure requests are logged into the service Desk system within agreed timeframes.
* Document detailed steps completed during problem resolution for future problem reproduction and resolution.
* Foster excellent relationships and communications with client users and IT peer groups.
* Research problems and document solutions consistently and correctly in writing and do so with good grammar, spelling, and overall good written communication skills.
* Provide intermediate level support for the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Access, Project, Publisher, Power Point, Windows 7, Internet Explorer, Visio) and Desktop applications (Microsoft Outlook, SAP, Active Directory, etc).
* Reset Passwords
* Knowledge and experience in Customer Service
* Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and spoken
* Capability to be an excellent team player who shares knowledge and information
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds for moving PC equipment
* Ability to multi-task efficiently.
* Knowledge and experience with Windows 2010, MS Office Suite, MS Exchange and SAP
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to interact effectively with all people.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* 3-4years experience with hardware installation/configuration and Microsoft suite of products