Field Service Center Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
You have the skills and experience; this is your opportunity to step up to a management role. Join the recognized industry leading service team as a Field Service Center Supervisor in Agilent's Services and Support Division.
As a Field Service center Supervisor you will join a team of individuals responsible for providing rapid, cost-effective alternatives to on-site repair while driving customer loyalty and operational efficiency. Your strong collaboration and teamwork skills will be vital for this position as you partner with both internal and external teams to ensure our success.
The qualified candidate will:
* Exhibit an inherent sense of ownership for the customer experience, and the passion to ensure customer needs are taken to resolution with complete satisfaction.
* Drive ongoing improvements to processes, systems and tools to ensure a "best in class" customer experience
* Lead process improvement projects aimed at improving technical service delivery
* Be able to thrive in an environment where success is measured by overall team goals, and can only be achieved with cooperation amongst the entire team
* Directly manage and motivate technical professionals for high performance and ensure accountability for results
* Identify technical learning opportunities and skill gaps within the team, then implement a strategy or training plan to address those needs
* Exhibit strong personal accountability
Start your career with a talented team that exhibits Agilent service organization's core values of: Speed; Focus; Accountability; Uncompromising Integrity; Innovation & Contribution; Trust, Respect & Teamwork.
The ideal candidate will possess a wide range of critical skills and experience. The successful candidate will:
* Be passionate about delivering "best in class" customer service with a track record of success in these areas.
* Possess strong collaboration and teamwork skills
* Have strong time management and planning skills
* Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate the ability to develop creative solutions to day-to-day issues
* Demonstrate strong business acumen with an ability to make financial trade-offs as required by the business
Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent plus a minimum of 5 years related experience as a supervisor and/or individual contributor, with typically 9 to 15 years' experience.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.