Field Service Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Title: Service Sales Representative
Reports To: Service Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Potential Next Assignment: Service Operations Manager
The successful candidate for the Field Service Coordinator will be able to provide professional service and support for our Product Services Division customers by selling and marketing tool repair programs, bringing awareness to new products and accessories, and utilizing marketing programs to convert competitive product to take market share.
* Able to work additional hours as needed to meet customer demands
* Possess a bachelor s degree in Business or 5+ years experience in a field sales or marketing related function
* Possess a valid driver s license and a good driving record;
* Operate with a high degree of integrity and accountability
* Be dependable, reliable and need minimal supervision;
* Ability to demonstrate superior customer service and salesmanship;
* Excellent skills in Microsoft applications; Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook;
* Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish is a plus for this position.
* Maintain appropriate conduct in and out of the service center environment when representing Stanley Black & Decker;
* Adhere to the company s service policies at all times;
* Ability to read and comprehend operations system procedures and computer reports;
* Able to learn our products, their applications, care and proper maintenance as well as become well versed in our discounts, pricing policies, product prices and product programs.
* Work with the Sales and Field Marketing team to conduct effective end-user demonstrations and product knowledge events.
* Allows an individual to gain operational experience by learning the different aspects of the Service Center to include retail, back-end repair process, inventory management and center profit and loss statement.
Sales & Client Relations:
* Responsible for effectively selling and marketing the different services provided by our brick and mortar Service Center;
* Managing a book of existing end user accounts and through strategic planning providing them with the best possible solutions for their business.
* Selling tool repair marketing programs, bringing awareness to new products and accessories, and utilizing marketing programs to convert competitive product to take market share
* Responsible for growing the account base through aggressive prospecting for new customers in the market.
Safe Work Practices:
* Achieve Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) goals set for the center by the division;
* Generate and analysis of various systems reports;
* Misc. tasks as assigned;
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.