Field Service Copier Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Toshiba America Business Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
(Los Angeles, CA)
Toshiba Business Solutions (TBS), a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, a $75 billion dollar leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Technician for the Greater Los Angeles area. At TBS, we focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Repair and maintain office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
* Service and maintain customer photocopier equipment
* Maintain personal inventory stock and parts inventory
* Repair photocopy equipment that can be hardware and software related
* Plan office equipment service work by studying complaints and requests; planning, routing, and confirming service appointments
* Verify equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments
* Document service actions by completing forms , reports , logs, and records
* Ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
* Maintain and repair company products and copier systems at the customer location
* Perform copier machine modifications, software upgrades and maintenance
* Assess and troubleshoot customer software and hard copy orders for production problems or issues
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma and formal electronics education.
* 2 to 3 years of prior field service experience as a technician working on copiers, printers and plotters.
* A+ certification preferred.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Computer and LAN networking experience.
* Excellent driving record.
* Valid Driver's License & Evidence of Insurability required.
* Ability to travel to assigned accounts on a daily basis.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Know how to use basic hand tools.
* Strong comprehension of small and large format, and color production processes..