Field Service Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob description:
* Responsible for supporting systems at clinical sites throughout N. America
* System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures.
* Preventive maintenance and repairs.
* Failure, maintenance and service reporting in ERP system.
* Perform system installations at new sites in the US.
* 3-5 years' experience in field service for multi-disciplinary systems
* Ability and drive for learning and work on new technology
* Organized, structured, capable working independently
* Good oral and written communication skills
* "Hands on" character
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good mechanical capabilities
* An ability to solve Hardware and Software problems dealing with variety of multivariable
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule
* Travel 60 - 80%, mostly US. Some international travel for training purposes.
* Working hours second and third shift
Desirable Additional Skills or Experience
* B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.