Field Service Engineer 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TOP REASONS TO WORK FOR MY CLIENT,
* Do you want to work for a company known as being an industry leader in repairs and sales of diagnostic ultrasound equipment
* Do you want to work for a company that is stable and growing
* Do you want to work for a company that has an awesome culture and work environment
IF THAT\'S YOU, CHECK OUT THE OPPORTUNITY BELOW!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Performs Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instruction in diagnostic ultrasound equipment. Works with a team of experienced Field Service Engineers to troubleshoot, repair and install equipment. Responsible for driving customer satisfaction through expedient service excellence.
* Assist in service repair, PM, and field installation of diagnostic ultrasound equipment.
* Work with experienced field engineers on basic troubleshooting and service repair needs on designated equipment (multiple vendors including Esaote, GE, Philips and Siemens)
* Utilize analytical skills and technical savvy to resolve customer issues from data collection, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
* Effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to continual customer satisfaction.
* Partner with the customer and recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently.
* Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner, ordering repair parts, and managing cycle times.
* Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately become a perceived partner in their business.
* Keep up to date with market trends.
* Answer service calls independently without assistance within one year of employment.
Type: Fulltime/Direct Hire
Location: Paterson, New Jersey
EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
* Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensure they are calibrated correctly.
* Experience with Web applications as well as Microsoft suite of products.
* Experience with servicing diagnostic ultrasound equipment for Esaote, GE, Philips and/or Siemens is ideal.
* Special Physical Requirements: Candidate must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 35 lbs. unassisted and frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit and stand for long periods of time.
* Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License. Willing to travel in the NJ/NY area as needed.
EXPERIENCE THAT IS NICE TO HAVE:
* Two or more years of experience with computer numerical controlled machining, preferred.