Field Service Engineer/Service Territory Manager - Atlanta, GA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Field Service Engineer/Territory Manager Service - Atlanta, GA
This position will provide professional field service technical support on all MAQUET Medical Systems product. This position is responsible for responding to emergency calls and scheduling preventive maintenance visits to meet service agreement obligations while focusing on quality service and customer satisfaction.
In addition, the position will be expected to pursue the renewal of existing service contracts and identify and close new service contract opportunities in order to grow the service business in the territory. Excellent technical and communication skills are needed to positively interact with customers and company personnel. Successful candidates will be self-starters, who can independently manage their time and schedules, possess basic business acumen and be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
* Provide on-site and telephone technical service support for the installation, inspection, repair and preventative maintenance of products for customers within their territory.
* Maintain positive, professional communication with customers, regional team members and the Technical Support group.
* Document all activities in accordance with Service policies and procedures.
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and comply with all safety and regulatory requirements.
* Provide technical assistance to the Sales and Clinical Education team.
* Maintain all service contracts in accordance with service policies and procedures and actively pursue the renewal of existing contracts. This includes, identifying potential service contract customers, providing contract quotations and ensuring the timely closing of all new contract proposals.
* Protect company assets and maintain loaner and test equipment, spare parts inventory, and other company equipment and supplies in good condition and working order.
* Make decisions based on policies and procedures, and discuss and refer unresolved customer service issues to the Regional Service Manager.
* Build quality into all aspects of work.
* Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations.
* Must be able to comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations.
* Attend the provided Quality & Compliance training.
* Adopt the Beyond Compliance Quality Culture in the work environment.
* Must practice verbatim compliance with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures.
* Must not be DE-Barred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
* Ensures environmental consciousness and safe practices are exhibited in decisions.
* Minimum of an Associate of Science Degree in Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, Biomedical engineering and / or technical discipline; or equivalent military training and experience, with emphasis in instrumentation, computers and digital circuitry.
* 3 or more years experience as a field service representative, bio-med, technical repair or related technical field required.
* Technically proficient in using schematics, systems diagrams and repair/replacement procedures to troubleshoot, repair, and calibrate of all products in the territory.
* Strong mechanical and electro-mechanical skills (hydraulics, pneumatics, motors etc.).
* Strong Microsoft skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Well-organized, able to carry out tasks with minimum of supervision.
* Comfortable in presenting service solutions that meet customer needs.
* Exhibits high level of critical thinking ability.
* Customer-oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have a valid drivers license.
* Overnight travel required for this position will be up to 50%
GETINGE Company the position is with:
MAQUET Medical Systems USA
MAQUET is an equal opportunity employer