Field Service Rep/Driver - Arlington, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Field Service Rep is responsible for delivery, pick up, maintenance, cleaning and quality control of ArjoHuntleigh medical equipment.
Day-to-day duties include the following:
* Load and unload medical equipment at customer facilities and at ArjoHuntleigh's SeaTac service center.
* Prepare medical equipment and appropriate documentation for delivery to customer facilities.
* Clean, disinfect, process, and perform quality control on medical equipment using cleaners and solvents.
* Deliver highest level of customer service with external customers, internal customers, and individual patients.
* Ensure accurate location of equipment and facilitate location misplaced equipment.
* Drive company fleet vehicle to conduct deliveries and pick-ups.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of 2 years' distribution or field operations experience servicing customers.
* Ability to work flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
* Must possess a valid driver's license and meet the qualification of a Motor Vehicle Report review/inspection.
* Ability to meet the Department of Transportation physical requirements along with continuing recertification as required.
* MUST be able to lift 75lbs and push/pull 135lbs.
* Some experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook); ERP systems and knowledge of databases preferred; experience utilizing handheld computing devices.
* Strong verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work with demanding customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Getinge Group is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability