Field Service Rep/Driver - Fresno, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Service Consultant position is responsible for delivery, pick up, maintenance, cleaning and quality control of the Company's medical equipment. This position will play a key role in ensuring the company's products are in compliance with infection control procedures set forth by the company in accordance with government regulations.
* Prepares medical equipment and appropriate documentation for delivery to customer facilities and patients.
* Loads and unloads medical equipment at customer facilities as well as at the company's service center location.
* Performs the highest level of customer service with all external and internal customers as well as individual patients.
* Processes deliveries and picks up documentation as required.
* Ensures accurate location of equipment and helps facilitate the process of locating misplaced equipment.
* Drives a company fleet vehicle to conduct deliveries and pick-ups.
* Maintains vehicle appearance by ensuring all routine vehicle maintenance is completed and records maintained.
* Cleans, disinfects, processes and performs quality control on medical equipment using cleaners and solvents.
* Performs quality control checks of medical equipment and products; troubleshoots equipment and make minor repairs using hand tools.
* Responsible for adhering to work and safety instructions, work scheduled shifts and meet required performance standards.
* Works directly with the Operations team to ensure products are appropriately prepared for patient/customer use and within the designated time frame set forth by the company.
* Conforms to, supports and enforces all company policies and procedures.
* Ability to work flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
* Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of 2 years' distribution or field operations experience servicing customers.
* Must possess a valid driver's license and meet the qualification of a Motor Vehicle Report review/inspection.
* Ability to meet the Department of Transportation (DOT) physical requirements along with continuing recertification as required by DOT.
* Demonstrated experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook); ERP systems and knowledge of databases preferred; experience utilizing handheld computing devices.
* Strong organizational and communication skills (oral and written communication); effectively able to articulate ideas.
* Solid interpersonal skills sufficient to develop and maintain cooperative working and business relationships with others.
* Strong customer service skills and strong, hands-on technical skills; experience using hand tools to trouble shoot and perform minor repairs to product equipment.
* Demonstrated skill set with cleaning and disinfecting equipment and adhering to quality control processes.
* Ability to effectively follow and apply work instructions.
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
* Ability to travel by commercial air service to attend scheduled business and corporate functions.
* Ability to learn new technologies and apply them to current environments.
* Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
* Ability to completely maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
* Ability to complete all designated training programs required for the position.
* This position job has been established to support the transport, delivery, pick up and service of company medical equipment, including loading and unloading medical beds from company vehicles, lifting up to 75 pounds pushing and pulling objects up to 135 pounds to move, deliver and service products.
* While performing the duties of this job, the Service Consultant will be frequently standing, walking and sitting.
* The Service Consultant must have the ability to use fine motor skills to operate equipment, machinery and/or company vehicles. In addition, the position requires the ability to comprehend work instructions and safety requirements to enter information into work logs and existing computer systems. Finally, the position requires the ability to work with solvents and cleaners to disinfect products in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
* Ability to travel by car or public transportation as needed.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Getinge Group is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability