Field Service Rep III (Biomedical Equipment Technician/Field Service Engineer )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
What you ll be doing:
* Provide customer site service on all CDG products including emergency service.
* Maximizes system uptime through proactive preventive maintenance.
* Act as customer advocate to ensure satisfaction and repeat business.
* Maintains company assets including parts inventory and leased vehicle.
* Administrative duties include service documentation consistent with FDA regulations.
* Other duties include accurate expense reporting and timekeeping. Must maintain Plateau training database and regular product update training.
What you need for this role:
* Associates Degree in Electronics or related field experience.
* 3+ years of transferable field service experience servicing electro-mechanical/electronic/optical/robotics equipment, in a biomedical engineering or a medical diagnostics instrumentation environment; or BA degree and 1 year of equivalent experience.
* Strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to read, understand and successfully follow medium to highly complex work instructions.
* Strong computer skills with fundamental knowledge of computer networking allowing interface with customer I.T. departments.
* Good customer relation and communication skills, both written and oral.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.