Field Service Representative III (Biomedical Equipment Technician/Field Service Engineer )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
If you are looking for a possibility to work with newly launched FDA cleared instrumentation as a Field Service Representative, please read on!
What you ll be doing:
* Provide customer site service on IHD products including emergency service.
* Maximizes system uptime through proactive preventive maintenance.
* Act as customer advocate to ensure satisfaction and repeat business.
* Maintains company assets including parts inventory and leased vehicle.
* Administrative duties include service documentation consistent with FDA regulations.
* Other duties include accurate expense reporting and timekeeping.
* Must maintain iPlan training database and regular product update training.
What you need for this role:
* Associates Degree in Electronics or related field experience.
* 4+ years of transferable field service experience servicing electro-mechanical/electronic/optical/robotics equipment, in a biomedical engineering or a medical diagnostics instrumentation environment; or BA degree and 1 year of equivalent experience.
* Strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to read, understand and successfully follow medium to highly complex work instructions.
* Strong computer skills with fundamental knowledge of computer networking allowing interface with customer I.T. departments.
* Good customer relation and communication skills, both written and oral.
What s in it for you:
* Work with newly launched FDA cleared instrumentation
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for extensive training, growth, and mobility
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
We Are Bio-Rad!
Bio-Rad is a global leader, with a team of over 7,800 employees and a global network of operations that serves our life science research and clinical diagnostics customers, helping people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Learn more about Bio-Rad on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.