Field Service Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
What you ll be doing:
* Provide highest level of technical support to CDG customers nation-wide.
* Work directly with Product Support Engineers to identify hardware and software problems on all products.
* Provide training updates and OJT to field service group.
* Travel to customer sites to resolve on-going instrument problems in concert with local FSE s.
* Evaluate failure data for root cause analysis on a regular basis. Communicate frequently with Product Support,
* Technical Support and/or manufacturing groups in support of quality improvement efforts. Provide customer site repair and maintenance on CDG group instruments on a nationwide basis.
* Extensive travel on short notice required.
* This position can be based anywhere in the US
What you need for this role:
* Associates Degree in Electronics or related field experience.
* 5 years experience providing customer site service experience on Bio-Rad products.
* Must have advance instrument system chemistry, hardware and software troubleshooting and problem solving skills, outstanding customer skills, as well as, excellent written, oral communications and organizational skills;
* Extensive travel, expert level product knowledge on all Bio-Rad systems and on-site safety protocol.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.