Field Service Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Neopost USA, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Neopost USA has an immediate opening in the Dallas area for a Field Service Technician. Technicians are responsible for installation, training and repair of Neopost's complete line of systems.
Visit our website at www.neopostusa.com
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who possess these essential qualifications:
* Ability to communicate and interact effectively in a multi functional and diverse organization
* Ability to multi task and change priorities as needed
* Ability to handle stressful situations and meet deadlines
* Commitment to customer satisfaction and retention
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong and effective decision making skills necessary to prioritize workload
* Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Proven experience and proficiency with electro-mechanical diagnostic and repair tools and test equipment
* Knowledge of PC hardware and software systems
* A strong electro-mechanical aptitude
* A + Certification desirable
Neopost USA facilitates the flow of documentation -- letter, parcel and electronic -- for small and medium businesses anytime, anywhere. Neopost USA is renowned for its technologically advanced mailing, folding/inserting, addressing, logistics management, traceability and shipping solutions offered throughout the United States via dealers and direct-sales channels. The company also offers a full range of services, including consultancy, maintenance and financing solutions. For more information about Neopost, visit our website at www.neopost.com.
Neopost ranks number one in Europe and number two worldwide in mail processing and logistics systems.
- More than 5,500 staff in 13 countries (Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, UK, USA)
- More than a million customers
- Products sold in more than 90 countries around the world
- Revenues in excess of 1.3 billion.
Neopost USA is actively seeking candidates who display these six behaviors:
- Accountability, personal accountability and a proactive approach.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong communication skills/sincerity/candor
- A customer service orientation
- A team orientation and desire to partner and collaborate within one's team and cross functionally.
- Ability to form strong working relationships with a diverse groups of people
As a Field Service Technician you will enjoy a highly competitive salary as well as complete benefits and excellent opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled