Field Service Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Toshiba America Business Solutions
Farmington Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONToshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Technician to support our Ann Arbor, MI territory and surrounding marketplace. We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Position Summary: Repair and maintain office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
* Service and maintain customer\'s digital office equipment (copiers)
* Maintain assigned field stock and parts inventory
* Repair copy equipment-hardware and software related
* Verify equipment functioning by completing test initiatives and final adjustments
* Complete document service actions-service forms, reports, logs and records
* Ownership for accomplishing new requests; exploring opportunities to add value to position accomplishments
* Maintain and service company office equipment and color systems on customer premise
* Perform copier machine modification and software upgrades/maintenance
* Assess and troubleshoot customer software and hard copy orders for production problems or issues
* Additional duties as assigned
* High School Diploma and formal electronics education; A+ certification preferred
* Experience as a field service technician in the office equipment industry preferred
* Strong comprehension of small and large format, and color production processes
* Ideal candidates can be located in Fargo, ND or Bradford, MN for accessibility to our clients.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Computer and LAN networking experience
* Valid Driver's License
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email AccommodationRequest@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation..