Field Service Technician - Minneapolis, MN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONFIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN - MINNEAPOLIS, MN
* Demonstrate customer service skills and knowledge with a high level of passion and dedication.
* Demonstrate strong and efficient ability to learn a skill on entry class CMM s utilizing mechanical and electronic aptitude.
* Perform necessary administrative paperwork in complete and accurate manner.
* Solutions oriented with ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast paced and innovative environment.
* Travel requirement is 80-100% including international as needed.
* AS/BS in Electronics, Industrial Mechanics or training and experience from Military Technical School is required.
* Previous experience installing, troubleshooting industrial electronics, machines or computer systems preferred.
* Microsoft operating system knowledge is required.
* Previous CMM installation and troubleshooting experience is preferred however not required.
* Excellent communication and customer service aptitude is required.
* 80-100% travel required (100% travel = Monday through Friday).
* Capable of unassisted physical lift of one article weighing up to 75 pounds.
* Able and willing to work minimum of 50 hours per work week.
* Occasional International travel is required.
* Ability to work in a high production shop floor environment.
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page.
ZEISS is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer