Field Services Delivery Helper
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
We deliver an experience unlike anyone else in the world. Our team is insanely committed to providing the individualized sleep experience. We will do everything within the power of the universe to ensure our customers know better sleep night one and every night thereafter. Simply put. We deliver a great night s sleep. So far, we ve changed over 10 million lives. We are on a mission.
Sleep Number is hiring Helpers to assist Home Delivery & Assembly Technicians with providing exceptional, personalized, and unforgettable installation, service and education within customers home by:
* Assembling the customer s new Sleep Number bed.
* Getting rid of their old, uncomfortable mattress.
* Cleaning up after yourself.
What else do you need to know*
* This is a full time-time position.
* You have to be able to lift and carry 200 pounds with a partner (plus you have to be able to bend over, carry a mattress up and down stairs, climb in and out of a truck)
* Safety is important to us and our customers, so All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and pre-employment drug screen. You are also required to pass a healthy back assessment.
* We offer Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
* Yep, a 401K for your retirement
* A fantastic employee discount on your very own Sleep Number bed
* Time off with your family so, paid holidays and paid time off
* Going back to school* We can help with that too, tuition reimbursement available
* ...plus you will join a team of the most committed, dedicated and fantastic people you ever meet.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace (DFW).