Field Services Techncian
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
2020 Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc.
Having a job, a career, a passion is fantastic, a dream come true. But would you agree that a major challenge of working is getting TO work? Too many cars, congested freeways, under-serving public transportation, and a lack of information to help us figure out how to get where we want to go faster, easier, cheaper are all problems looking for solutions.
Operates and maintains digital and analog electronics devices, repairs and troubleshoots assemblies to the module level. Documents maintenance efforts. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Reads and interpret complex schematics, engineering drawings, work orders, technical manuals, and specifications.
* Initializes and determines readiness of electronic devices for correct operations.
* Analyzes and interprets device operations for malfunctions, replace spares, troubleshoot faults after isolation and repair modules with component parts.
* Prepares and maintains appropriate and required records.
* Use general purpose test equipment, basic hand tools and special tooling as required.
* May order replacement spares and parts from vendor parts list.
* May serve as Lead and assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
* Performs other related duties as required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Two-year college degree, or equivalent, in electronics, computer science, information systems and/or related technical school, plus a minimum of two years of related experience. Must be able to become solder certified. Literate in computer usage. Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to follow written and verbal directions, prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, work under deadlines, concentrate and apply craft skills. Ability to read and interpret technical material. Must be able to lift 50 Lbs. Ability to walk, stand and sit for extended periods, and to climb stairs.