Field Services Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Do you enjoy working alone and traveling* Do you have fantastic customer service skills* Do you have strong mechanical/electrical acumen* If your response is yes, then Pro Staff has the right position for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for the installment and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment. What s in it for you* A great company with a great company culture, and benefits to match! A few examples are:
* Over-time is paid to you by the day
* You are paid for time traveled home and back
* Raises are guaranteed after 90 days based on performance evaluations
* Direct Hire
* Very Successful, Growing, company that you have opportunity to grow with
* Clothing provided including Carharts and Jeans
* Great Company Benefits including Company Profit Sharing
* Company vehicle provided and gas paid for
* The company offers a paid per diem allowance of $123 per day for each overnight stay as well as $25 for your travel day home
* Company credit is given for business expenditures
Compensation: $16-26/hour depending on experience
Hours: regular business hours, Monday-Friday
Needed Qualifications: You must have a good driving record, plus pass a background, drug and credit check. Strong electro-mechanical background, two years of trade school or equivalent infield experience. Knowledge of PLC's, low voltage control circuits, general three phase power, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Car wash systems is desired.
Think that you re the right candidate for the job* Apply now!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.