Field Support Representative Ft Bragg, NC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
NCI information Systems, Inc.
Fort Bragg, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesignated a 2016 Military Friendly® Employer
Join our team and work directly to support our Soldiers (PEO Soldier SETA)
NCI: As the Field Support Representative ( Fielding Logistics Specialist ) based out of Ft. Bragg, NC, you will organize and direct work, coordinate efforts related to the planning, programming and execution of the fielding operations. Provide full-time on-site liaison or advisory services between Project Manager (PM) Soldier Warrior (SWAR) and the military users of PM SWAR equipment or components. NCI is always seeking talent and although this position is contingent upon an open position, we encourage you to apply.Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Assist with Material Fielding plans and New Equipment Fielding Plans (NETP), total package fielding, and Government Furnished Equipment tracking and New Equipment Training (NET).
* Provide field-level maintenance troubleshooting skills and technical support to units on NW and Tactical Communication and Protective System (TCAPS)systems and support equipment.
* Provide NW hardware and software updates to units.
* Provide mission planning support and integration of NW with other mission command systems in the Capability Set BCT.
* Assist the unit with the operational use and employment of Capability Set Radios and Waveforms used by NW.
* Coordinate with unit leadership within the BCT on NW and TCAPS related items.
* Coach, teach and mentor all levels of unit leadership within the BCT on the employment and effective utilization of NW and TCAPS systems and support equipment in tactical operations.
* Collect prioritized recommendations for improvements in NW software, TCAPS, integration with other Capability Set systems, or the sustainment of NW.
* Track, monitor, and report on new and ongoing integration projects assigned.
* Support unit training and deployment missions.
* Active DoD Secret or ability to obtain.
* Experience in tactical operations at the small unit (team, squad, platoon, and company) level in one of the following MOS: Infantry, Armor, Cavalry, Special Forces, Engineer or Field Artillery.
* Working knowledge of the Armys Capability Set software defined radios (PRC-154A or PRC -155 or PRC-117G) and associated Capability Set waveforms (SINCGARS or Soldier Radio Waveform or Advanced Networking Wideband Waveform).
* Working knowledge of Army mission command applications (Land Warrior or NW or Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below or Joint Capabilities Release or Joint Battle Command-Platform).
* Demonstrated ability to coach, teach, and mentor generate, and desire to communicate, innovative ideas in a collaborative environment
* Demonstrated strong oral communications skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Working knowledge on Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
* Completion of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or a comparable course, as approved by the Contracting Officer Representative is desired, but not required, for FSRs (this training will be coordinated by the PM for those required personnel).
* Education and Experience requirements:* High School AND 5yrs at this level (20yrs progressive) OR
* Associates field AND 5yrs at this level (16yrs progressive) OR
* Bachelor in non-directly related field AND 5yrs at this level (15yrs progressive) OR
* Bachelor in directly related field AND 5yrs at this level (10yrs progressive) OR
* Masters in non-directly related field AND 5yrs at this level (10yrs progressive) OR
* Masters in directly related field AND 5yrs at this level (7yrs progressive) OR
* Doctorate AND 5yrs progressive experience.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.