This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Apply now to enjoy a highly-rewarding career of a professional early childhood teacher. Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families in our care, creating joy in a child s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities while supporting parent s work/life integration.Teaching at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
* Develop emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children
* Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child s growth and development
* Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
* High School Diploma/GED required
* Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
* CDA or working towards an Associate s or Bachelor s degree preferred
* 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply