Field Techncial Services Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johns Manville is looking for a Roofing Technical Representative to join our roofing team in South Carolina. This position is ideal for individuals who enjoy working with customers to solve problems, provide installation, job support services, inspections, enjoys working outside, likes the freedom to achieve career goals, work independently as well as with others, and seeks challenges. The Roofing Technical Representative will travel within a designated territory.
* Performs inspections of field applications by Johns Manville approved contractors in a way that protects
* Demonstrates new products to owners, specifiers and contractors that have the confidence to buy
* Responsible for improving JM owner relationships while solving guarantee claims issues
* Conducts training seminars for owners, specifiers and contractors
* Maintains and builds relationships with Johns Manville approved contractors field personnel
* May be required to perform other related duties as assigned
* High School diploma or GED.
* 5 or more years of field technical experience preferably in low slope commercial roofing environment or construction experience.
* Ability to learn software applications (i.e., Guarantee Management System, Salesforce.com, iphone apps etc.).
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Negotiation skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to climb stairs and ladders, lift up to 50 lbs, access confirmed spaces, respiratory fit, exposure to hot and cold and extensive walking.
* Valid driver's license.
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
* Bachelors degree.
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
* Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Presentation skills.
* Problem resolution skills.
JM has a long history of sustainable efforts and strives to continually improve our sustainability practices through a focus on innovation, productivity and leadership that ensures we meet the needs of current stakeholders without sacrificing the needs of future generations. For additional information please read our Sustainability Report.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.