This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Toshiba America Business Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Technician to support our Fargo, ND and Brainard ,MN marketplace. We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Position Summary: Repair and maintain office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
* Service and maintain customer's digital office equipment (copiers)
* Maintain assigned field stock and parts inventory
* Repair copy equipment-hardware and software related
* Verify equipment functioning by completing test initiatives and final adjustments
* Complete document service actions-service forms, reports, logs and records
* Ownership for accomplishing new requests; exploring opportunities to add value to position accomplishments
* Maintain and service company office equipment and color systems on customer premise
* Perform copier machine modification and software upgrades/maintenance
* Assess and troubleshoot customer software and hard copy orders for production problems or issues
* Additional duties as assigned
* High School Diploma and formal electronics education; A+ certification- preferred
* Experience as a field service technician in the office equipment industry -preferred
* Strong comprehension of small and large format, and color production processes
* Ideal candidates can be located in Fargo, ND or Bradford, MN for accessibility to our clients.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Computer and LAN networking experience
* Valid Driver's License
Toshiba Business Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
\\"M/F/D/V - EOE\\".