This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 3/18/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position is responsible for training to learn the skills and behaviors of various positions within the Machinery Service Division. The objective of this position is to gain operational understanding of Mustang s business, understanding of our product lines, and build rapport with Technicians in the shop areas. These objectives are accomplished through filling specific roles in various departments as needed and assisting Service Managers and Supervisors with daily responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Management, Agricultural Mechanics, Construction
Science, Business or other related field
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service to all level of Mustang customers
- Professional communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Some experience with industrial parts/machinery is helpful, but not required
- Experience repairing equipment (construction or automotive) is helpful
Mustang Cat has many exciting opportunities for exceptional people who want a career with an industry leader. If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company with a commitment to its customers and its employees, Mustang Cat is the place for you