Field Training Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
FIELD TRAINING MANAGER
Universal Protection Service is proudly celebrating 50 years of being in business and is the largest privately owned security organization in the U.S.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees. If you like being part of a winning team and providing exceptional customer service, we may have an opportunity for you!
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Universal Protection Services is currently looking to hire a Field Training Manager.
Qualified applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver\'s license for the state in which applying. All applicants must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
The responsibilities of the Field Training Manager position include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Close supervision of the security personnel on-site.
* The management of the security program and the day-to-day liaison between the field and the Branch Operations Manager of Universal Protection Service.
* In managing this on-site security force, the Field Training Manager provides the training needed to the Security Professionals for the specific post sites, gives the needed leadership, direction, guidelines and procedural framework within which the staff will operate.
* Must have management, supervisory, communicative and interpersonal skills, and must be able to be flexible and operate on an "emergency/on-call basis".
Qualified applicants for the Field Training Manager position will meet the minimum requirements, as described :
* High school diploma or equivalent required. College education preferred.
* Qualified applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver\'s license for the state in which applying. All applicants must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
* 3+ years of professional level experience; security, law enforcement and/or military experience highly preferred.
* Must possess a valid Guard License for the state which you are applying and/or subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment if required in the state which you are applying.
* Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including security professionals, internal management, as well external client contacts.
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days