Field Training Officer - AMR of Baltimore, MD
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The FTO is responsible for supporting the goals and objectives of the New Employee Orientation Program, conducting field training and evaluation of new employees, conducting remedial training for continuing employees and acting as a resource to field staff with clinical, education, policy and protocol questions.
- Valid and current MD Paramedic or EMT certifications, licenses and continuing education
- Proficient in comprehensive patient assessment and treatment
- Able to complete patient care and information records thoroughly and legibly
- Able to work as a team member in planning, education, training activities
- No major clinical issues for the past six (6) months
- No driving infractions or written corrective actions for the past six (6) months
- No pattern of disciplinary problems within the last six (6) months
- Meets or exceeds AMR performance standards for EMT or Paramedic
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills