Field Training Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Universal Protection Services LLC
FIELD TRAINING SUPERVISOR
Universal Protection Service is proudly celebrating 50 years of being in business and is the largest privately owned security organization in the U.S.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees. If you like being part of a winning team and providing exceptional customer service, we may have an opportunity for you!
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Universal Protection Service is known as the leader in client satisfaction among facility service providers. We seek leaders that inspire the best from their employees and have the ability and desire to mentor, train, and help their staff grow! If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team as a Field Training Supervisor!!
Qualified applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver\'s license for the state in which applying. All applicants must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
The successful Field Training Supervisor responsibilities will include:
* Will conduct monthly site inspections of all UPS security accounts within his/her assigned area of responsibility.
* Completes an official Inspection form on every officer visited at every facility with the results of this inspection being submitted to that Customer and the UPS local District Manager for review.
* Ensures security officer compliance with all policies and procedures directed by the Customer and UPS.
* Conducts specific site related training for officers at their assigned job location to cover all facets of the officers duties and responsibilities.
* Counsels officers on various issues such as appearance, poor attendance, job performance and customer service.
* Assist Branch office personnel with payroll input, uniform inventory and re-supply, inspects company vehicles for damage, excessive ware and ensures all required maintenance is completed when needed to ensure maximum serviceability of vehicles.
* Inspect, repair or replace various equipment items used by the security officers to perform their duties as needed.
* Will work as a team leader for the SERT (Special Emergency Response Team) when deployed to assist in regions where applicable.
* Must be knowledgeable of customer s service expectations by knowing the customer s key result areas.
* Work to prevent security problems instead of correcting these problems after they occur.
* Stands post at client locations on an as needed basis or as extra support, occasionally for more than 50 % of the work week.
* May perform other administrative or security professional-level work on an as-needed basis.
Qualified applicants for the Field Training Supervisor position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college courses preferred.
* Qualified applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver\'s license for the state in which applying. All applicants must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
* Ability to work a variety of schedules which may include nights and/or weekends necessary.
* Superior customer service skills and support.
* Prior experience in the security industry, law enforcement, and/or military highly preferred.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to be flexible and operate on an "emergency/on-call basis".
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Midwest - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days