Final Assembler 8/27/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
The Woodlands, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TYCO FIRE PROTECTION PRODUCTS (TFPP) IS CURRENTLY HIRING A FINAL ASSEMBLER (ASSEMBLER I (2X)) TO WORK AT THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS LOCATION. A Final Assembler prepares products and documentation for shipment also familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Performs a variety of tasks so a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to direct supervisor.
* Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
* Package all products to ensure protection from damage during shipment
* Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Detcon Quality System.
* Completes all administrative functions associated.
* Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Manager or Quality Manager.
* Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
* Maintains clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
* Assist with maintaining a daily shipping schedule
* Assist with Final Assembly organization as needed.
* Stage work orders and coordinate with Quality to finish tasks.
* Coordinating with Inventory on material shortages.
High School diploma or equivalent. Good computer skills and communication skills.
* Action Oriented
* Customer Focus
* Decision Quality
* Technical Skills
* Intellectual Horsepower
* Problem Solving
* Peer Relationships
* Building Effective Teams
* Priority Setting
TYCO IS AN EEO/AA/FEMALE/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABILITY EMPLOYER
Tyco offers a competitive salary package in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) with company match.
Tyco is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future. Diversity and inclusion are key drivers to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Tyco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.